good place to get stock bird ground effects? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good place to get stock bird ground effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good place to get stock bird ground effects?

Looking for a set of stock firebird ground effects for my 98 WS6.

I can find the camaro ones all day long, but no firebird ones. Even better if i can find a red set, but i can paint if necessary.

Any ideas? any good junkyards who would have these?

Thanks

Ryan.
    1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

I have posted this before, and all I can say to you is "Good luck." Wings west makes the only aftermarket gfx for our birds and it sounds lik your like me and you don't like them...I have found the only where to get good gfx is from your local Pontiac delear. Be carefulthough and research well...i don't know if the firebird gfx will fit a ws6 (Trans Am?) however, they would fit a ws6 formula.
    Ed
    2001 Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X