Headlight Cover Help. (My old ones came off on the road!!!) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlight Cover Help. (My old ones came off on the road!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Cover Help. (My old ones came off on the road!!!)

My custom painted headlight covers (See Sig) were destroyed when one of them came off while I was driving. Stupid foam tape....

Anyhow, my new choices are (need some help deciding...)

1)Make some more just like the ones I lost.

2)Make some just like the ones I lost, but paint them to match the car instead of making them black (might look good... dunno)

3)Get probeams??? Dunno anyone have pics of probeams on a pre 98 camaro???

Thanks in advance!

[ July 28, 2003: Message edited by: AZ3.8Camaro ]</p>
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

get the ones that you had and paint them white [img]smile.gif[/img]
    02 camaro \"silver bullet\" slp CAI, flowmaster american thunder catback, custom 35 anniversary brake light, custom bowtie side markers, custom painted bowtie tailight covers,12 disc cd changer, 18\" replica z06 wheels..

Comment

Think so??? Anyone have pics of this type of a setup?? Kinda like a 3000gt??
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X