Dirty convertible top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty convertible top

what up! about a year ago I bought a 95´firebird convertible, I notice that the rag top was really dirty and faded, but that did not really matter to me at the time. well, after a few months the rag top started to get more and more dirty. :mad:

Well, here I am now, and I have tryed EVERYTHING, ¨convertible top Cleaner¨, a lot of soap and water, carpet cleaner, oxyclean,etc. and the dirt stainds wont come off...
    so here were I ask...

how can I clean the convertible top?... can I take it out and put it on the washer machine?(if so how?)... or should I paint it with some especial kind of paint?....
    please, I come to you for an awnser...

Thanks...

Well the first bit of advice I give you is to go to camaroz28.com and post or do a search in the appearance section(they are very knowledgable and friendly)
    the second bit of advice is from me and what i've read over there. they said to buy a product called Raggtopp which the manufacturer of our tops recomends compared to other cleaners. i have only found this cleaner on the net
    HERE
    Ihave not purchased it yet so i can not verify how good it is, but its supposed to be the best
    old car: 1995 blk camaro convt<br />mods: flowmaster 80 series, moroso cai, ASP pullies<br />NEW CAR: 1994 red camaro Z28 A4<br />mods-Moroso CAI, Hypertech coil, LT4 KM,<br />LT4 hotcam, LT4 springs, 30lb SVO, madz28 tune, built 4L60E, 2600 stall, and hooker catback

Comment

Thanks I´ll check it out!!!

:D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X