• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stick with stock :D
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by key2emptiness:
      I would get black. Or just get some smoked blackouts. Also fix your passenger side exhaust tip. It's crooked.
      yea that bothers me too, but i dont know how to fix that.

as for my lights. i think im staying stock. i could get blackouts.. but i dont really think i like them.. nor do i see the point.. ?
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I think blackouts look best on pewter cars.
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

whats a good place to buy blackouts? and what exactly do they do.. but look black..?
          Dave:
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

they just make your taillights look darker.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

yea.. i think im just sticking stock.
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Blackout's are cheap and will make you look "different" so I would say go with those.

Out of the new lights you showed the 1st (black) ones looked really nice for rice.
                \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

it may not sound like much but the blackouts do change the look. i got some for my 94 Camaro and it gave the back of the car a good new look.
                  they would also look good with the black c-a-m-a-r-o lettering you have filled in on the back of your car. follow the link or check the link in my sig for pics of mine.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/653070/3
                  1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

eh. still like stock better.
                    Dave:
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I bought the black euros off 4caroption.com on ebay for my 94, but one of them was broken so I had to send them back. I have the one that isnt broken in my house, and they really do look pretty nice. I did hear a lot of crap from my girlfriend and her father like "eww your gonna rice out the car" and whatever but it's not that at all. It draws attention and just makes the rear end look not so boring, it's not like I have dragons across the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:

thats awesome. you had the 94 chevy coffin.
                        stay stock and get black outs. altezzas look funny on pewter... no check that.. they look stupid on f-bodies [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] .
                        Around may-june the tires were bald and the brakes were bad... and 2nd gear was out. I decided I was getting a new car which no more money into this one, just save. I did drive it, but only to work(less then a mile, if I rolled through right hand turns at stoplights, only needed to stop for parking spot) Usually got rides to campus for class, and go shopping with girlfriend. I think I put like 3,000 miles on it in 6 months.

I saved up some money and got my '00. [img]smile.gif[/img] Pit 12k on it last year. Several roadtrips [img]smile.gif[/img]

AS for the car, if you do anything with pewter I suggest black, blackouts, black euros(if you have to have them) and black stripes.

I think BLLDOGG has a pewter camaro with blackouts, I am pretty sure he just posted pics.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]i sure do and i did post some pics. check my sign for my car. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by TJester53:
                          I bought the black euros off 4caroption.com on ebay for my 94, but one of them was broken so I had to send them back. I have the one that isnt broken in my house, and they really do look pretty nice. I did hear a lot of crap from my girlfriend and her father like "eww your gonna rice out the car" and whatever but it's not that at all. It draws attention and just makes the rear end look not so boring, it's not like I have dragons across the side of my car
                          its the same concept. car appearance&lt; car performance. youre just asking to be messed with by the v8s ;)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X