factory ground fx for 98 bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory ground fx for 98 bird

well i wanted the factory but my dad says its a waist of money i got him 2 call the local dealership 2 find out how much theyll be but the price was ridiculous i dont if my dad made the price up just so i want get themm or its just that outrageous they said it would be 3500 for the ground fx and another 1500 to hav them painted and installed wut do yall think about that price cuz thats 5000 dollars so wut do yall think is any where i can get them cheaper because i dont really like thefront on the wingswest kit

you could always get the wings west and just get the FRONT from Gm
    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

That about the price I got too when I asked for the price. I told them I'd prefer getting a supercharger.
      1998 Red Firebird A4<br />Best 1/4 3.08 open<br />1/4 15.48 60\' 2.28 MPH 88.78<br />Mods Pacesetter headers cutout after <br />y pipe, wisper lid<br />Best 1/4 3.42 Lsd same mods<br />1/4 15.27 60\' 2.23 MPH 89.02<br />1982 Chevy<br />Engine 2000 5.3L Vortech A4 fuel injection 3.73\'s, custom exhaust

Comment

How much does the front go for from GM. That is my favorite part.
        Cardomain

Comment

first of all, try looking for factory kits on ebay. You can sometimes find some nice ones on there for a good price.

you can get the 3 pieces of the ww body kit from www.newwayautosprots.com for a very good price.

Then you can search around in for sale forums, ebay, ect if youre worried about price on the front piece.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

www.newautospROts.com ??

I think he means

www.newautosports.com
            <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C.O.Jones:
              www.newautospROts.com ??

I think he means

www.newautosports.com
              <hr></blockquote>

whoops. that would be correct

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse