93-97 camaro headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 camaro headlights

what kind of headlight upgrades are available for a 93-97 camaro? just colored bulbs or what? I think if done right, replacing the two rectangle headlights with one headlight that fills in all the way out to the hood line would look good.
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

you can make them circular -_-?
    brink<br />1998 White Camaro 3.8L V6:<br />Flowmaster Exhaust<br />No cat (straight pipe)<br />Free Ram-Air<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/98camaro98\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/98camaro98</a>

Comment

These are an option, but I never liked the way they looked. I really don't know any other headlight options out there except pulling the bulb out of the current square headlights and replacing them with a HID look-alike.
      sigpic

Comment

anyone ever see the callaway camaro?...anyone ever get those headlights/covers?

Comment

nah those is ugly
          The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            1 day ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X