Who makes black wheels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes black wheels??

I really want that stealth look for my black car. I have seen the Corvette wheels on Ebay and they are ok. I want Black, or Black Chrome, or Charcoal, but can only seem to find them in FWD. 16's or 17's would be cool.

please don't

Comment

I didn't want an opinion of what people thought of black rims, just a source to purchase them.

Comment

Check out www.tirerack.com I think I saw some at that site, you wont find much here, I have tried a few times cuz I want the same thing.

Comment

Hey Go to AFSwheels.com thats where I got mine.

17 x 9.5 with tires 1500 bucks

I have a silver 2000 bird and Everyone who has seen my car loves it.
          Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

Comment

QTEC performance has them.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

corvette gran sport wheels look great on 4th gen's IMO , i personally just painted my salad shooters, and left the lip polished and i think they look a lot better... certainly makes the car stand out more [img]smile.gif[/img]
              -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

the stock rims do look pretty good in black (if you leave the lip polished in my opinion). You might want to think about that if you only want 16's

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X