Check out my friends new bird decals! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my friends new bird decals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my friends new bird decals!

1998 Firebird w/ LS1 & A Few Mods<br /><br />Pictures--&gt;<a href=\"http://www.fad2blk.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fad2blk.smugmug.com</a>

oh MAN!! That looks TIGHT!!! I wish I had the juevos to do something like that my car!!

Comment

And pictures do it no justice. It is so much better in person! :D
      1998 Firebird w/ LS1 & A Few Mods<br /><br />Pictures--&gt;<a href=\"http://www.fad2blk.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fad2blk.smugmug.com</a>

Comment

That might be the tackiest thing I've ever seen on a TA.
        <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

To each his own opinion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't see the bottom picture, I only saw the first two. I didn't know he did the bird on the nose too. I like the doors but not sure about the bird on the nose and the windshield banner. But the rest I really like! The design is nice!

Comment

Tight,I like it [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
              Canadian made metelicGreen 1995 3.4 M5 FireBird<br />mods:(NEW)--&gt;Jetchip stage 2 ,K&N Cold Air Intake DynoMax ExuastCat back oh yea dont have a cat,Underdrive Pullies,headers<br />Next mods:fuc the v6 and get a Lt1

Comment

Interesting! It took me a couple of seconds to notice the bird coming out of the flames.
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

ewww [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry but that is just hideous

Comment

Hey if he wants to put decals on let him i think it looks good its different!!!
                      Canadian made metelicGreen 1995 3.4 M5 FireBird<br />mods:(NEW)--&gt;Jetchip stage 2 ,K&N Cold Air Intake DynoMax ExuastCat back oh yea dont have a cat,Underdrive Pullies,headers<br />Next mods:fuc the v6 and get a Lt1

Comment

Personally, I don't like the yellow onto black combination, but I think it's a good idea. It would be interesting to see how it would look with different colors.

Comment

if it were red and black.. maybe id have a different opinion.. but yellow is just all around bad looking on anything.. i guess getting beat by a fast car with eye burning graphics is throwing salt in the wound.. [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
                          95 3.4 camaro convertable(black/Whitetop)<br />-Dynomax high-flow cat, flowmaster exhaust,K&N intake,17x9 ROH wheels on 275s, B&M Racing transmission supercooler-<br />Mods:yes <br />Loud:yes<br />Fast:no

Comment

unique, but i wouldnt do it to my car.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Sandman:
                              That might be the tackiest thing I've ever seen on a TA.<hr></blockquote>

That's kind of how I feel about your interior, and that two-toned spoiler.
                              AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X