BlackOuts....i need some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackOuts....i need some

Ive been looking into blackouts and i have decieded that i wanted to get some. I did a search and tryed to go to all the links to buy them but all of them dont work! could someone please give a link of where i could get them cheap. thanks does anyone have a any pictures of blackouts on a 98+ white firebird?

There arent any black outs as far as I know. I used the NiteShades spray on my sidemarkers. You should be able to order it from Summit Racing.
    2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pewter2k Formula:
      There arent any black outs as far as I know. I used the NiteShades spray on my sidemarkers. You should be able to order it from Summit Racing.<hr></blockquote>

yeah there are..... stay off tha crack pipe :D

GTS makes them and thats just one of the many companies..... just keep seraching on eBay and ul eventually find some for like 20 bux at buy it now.. they really add a nice touch to the car....

Comment

I got my blackouts from www.lundproducts.com but their website is not down. If you do a search on google with the lund blackouts you will find them. Mine were only 40 bucks shipped.
        2004 Mazda RX-8 <br />Winning Blue Metallic<br />6

Comment

I have some AVS blackouts. Got them from autobarn.com.
          <b>Black 1996 3.8L Firebird A4</b><br />--------------------------<br />Custom CAI, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, 160 Deg Thermo, BMR ShockTower Brace<br />JVC mp3 HU, two 12\" Infinity Kappa Perfects, Infinity 6.5\" components, JBL 600.1 & 80.4 amps <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/479229363CPbPiz\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Comment

Front

Rear

Comment

Advance auto parts can order em for ya.
              <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

ebay has alot. I got my front ones off ebay and the rears at RK sport.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  2 hours ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X