Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to

How can I get a picture of my car on the screen for people to see
    This baby\'s the envy of F-body owners across(jK), but the Pearly sunset paint with white leather and the 18\" crager rims tell the story. not much for motor mods other than a flowmaster muffler, Ram air intake and hood but im always down to here about super/turbo chargers!

Take a picture, either scan or upload it on to the computer. Find a place on the web to upload it to, and link to it with either [IMG ]link[/IMG ] or [Url ][/URL ]
    Don't put the spaces between the code and the brakets like I did. That was done so you could see it.
    For message board UBB help, go here -> http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...=ubb_code_page

This probably belongs in Website Stuff
    [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

[ August 07, 2003: Message edited by: PewterBird ]</p>
    Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      5 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X