Make it go fast or make it look nice? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make it go fast or make it look nice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redcamaro9090:
    The website is www.newwayautosports.com. Just email them for a price, I think someone was quoted $486 shipped to their door. I think I did the group purchase through Tbyrne Motorsports about a year ago around this time.<hr></blockquote>

no, they are both there (bodykits,chevrolet,first page)

just email them and ask them for their price on the Wings west W-type kit for a 94

i got mine from them

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Appearance mods get a lot of attention from people and it may not be the attention you want. People assume that cars with stickers and gauges, etc. are faster under the hood and will actually block interstate traffic to hang beside you wanting to race. My last car that I had modded out with extra gauges, etc. to monitor engine status more clearly was mistaken for a street racer and I hated it. It is my intention to leave the looks of my new Camaro alone, and keep the mods under the hood. That way nobody knows what's coming their way. If I upgrade to dual exhaust, it will be turn downs exiting behind the bumper instead of sticking out underneath.

It's all up to you, but that is something you might want to take into consideration.

Comment

yah thats true. Tucson already is a hot spot for car theives as well. (in the top 10 in the nation). Yah I barely can get up my driveway with the camaro stock, so I dont think that I will be able to put gfx on. thanks for the wings west advice though. i guess i just looked at it wrong.
        My Car <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro</a> <br />3 inch flowmaster catback system, with ceramic coated pacesetter headers,3 inch cat,K&N FIPK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X