Clay Barring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Barring

I've used a clay bar on my 89RS, but my mother decided to throw the clay away thinking it was junk. Now that i have my 97 camaro, i am looking for a new clay to clean it with. i used to use Mothers clay and i was highly pleased with it, but i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask anyone else if they've tried any other clays, or if there is any recomendations or ideas on another brand of clay.
    Black 97 Camaro T-Tops<br />3800 series II w/ 5 speed manual<br />definately a chick magnet, and i havent even started moding yet ;)<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/chkptcharlie\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/chkptcharlie</a><br />ok so i\'m a nerd... at least i have a nice car

I've used Blue Magic and Meguier's Clay bars.

I thought Blue Magic was the better of the two...
    Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

Yeah man, I clay barred my car this weekend with the mothers...I have heard there are better products (EOPINIONS.COM), but I havn't tried any...but dude, I think this post is going to get moved to "Appearence," so I know I didn't help much with the clay toic, but again, I really like the Mothers.
      Ed
      2001 Formula

Comment

S***, sorry, It is in the right category...lol, I thought I was still in the exhaust/intake forum...sorry man...its been a bad day...and trust me...this is the bad day that tops them all.
        Ed
        2001 Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          2 hours ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X