If you want your car color changed (photoshop) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want your car color changed (photoshop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want your car color changed (photoshop)

Just post a picture of your car and tell me what color you want it to be made and I'll do it for you.... you can e-mail it to me too at

fbody@manincognito.com

I'll get them done probably the same day.

Just trying to help...
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

oohh do me do me
    how about a dark grey, dark blue, or sunest orange metallic?

mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

That picture was kind of hard to change the color, didn't erally have to much value to it (like a scale)... I tried doing dark grey, looked just like the black, and sunset orange metallic just wasn't happening.. I did dark blue and foil ;)

Aluminum Foil
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

BLACK!!!!!!!

hmmm why did that not work

[ August 09, 2003: Message edited by: Equis ]</p>
        Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

did that in a few minutes... if you want it to be better, just tell me and I'll put a little more time into it later.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

that's sort of a grayish blue...can you try to match the t-bar black??/ that's still a good job man [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

If you could do the background in this picture like this picture that would be awesome. I think he just made it blurry.

How much did that photoshop program cost?
                2002 Camaro SS, 6 speed, SLP Loudmouth, TR 224/224 Camshaft(valvetrain upgraded), Pro 5.0 shifter / Hurst classic black knob.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chevrolet Racing:
                  How much did that photoshop program cost?<hr></blockquote>

I'm working off the trial version now.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I'll get to the background in a bit.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skapimp:

I'm working off the trial version now.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I'll get to the background in a bit.
                    <hr></blockquote>

Is there a trial version on the internet you can use?
                    2002 Camaro SS, 6 speed, SLP Loudmouth, TR 224/224 Camshaft(valvetrain upgraded), Pro 5.0 shifter / Hurst classic black knob.

Comment

www.download.com has it I think, or not just go to adobe.com

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

if i post my car could u put stripes on my hood?
                        94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by V6Firebird94:
                          if i post my car could u put stripes on my hood?<hr></blockquote>

I could try :-p... yeah, I don't see why not actually. Tell me what color you want too.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

could not get my car pic to work but this is a guys off a site that looks identical....could u put black stripes and then try yellow and white if ya wood it goes in to get the total paint job and stripes painted on tommorow thx
                            94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

strips on the hood right? on each nostril or what? What type of stripes you talking about?

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X