If you want your car color changed (photoshop) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want your car color changed (photoshop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya on the ram air nostrils and like a strip that follows the top outline of the nostrils, if u want i might be able to find a lil better pic
    94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

is this better

94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

sorry, all these are pretty crappy.. I'm doing them real fast, if you need me to spend some time on it, just let me know... I think these are fine for getting an idea though.
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

ya thx man what color do u think looks best?

Comment

I'm liking the black.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

thats what i want is black, so i was tryin to get opinions, i got the wings west body kit, and the predator hood, and my buddys cousins hookin me up tight with a paint job and he said hed paint the stripes on for me to, it goes in tommorow and i get it back in a week

Comment

awesome.. good luck with that. Anyway to get like ghost stripes or maybe have it fade? I dunno, since it's going to be painted on, you could do a little more than what some people do with vinyl.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

ya true he owns a body shop so he gots books of **** that can be done im gonna look at,,,,also found out from him the bastages i bought my hood from made $500 profit off it which is aggravitin know they made me wait 6 weeks and didnt give me everything i needed.....how do u think the ground effects would look black, or should i get the ground effects kit i bought the same color as the body?

Comment

get them the same color, find the groud effects you want on a red car, and I'll photoshop it for you.. also if you had a better picture of the hood, I could make a little better photoshop on the stripes.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

alright cool ill grab the pic right now

Comment

pics of body kit....
                          http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...251_5_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...251_6_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...251_4_full.jpg

Comment

better hood

Comment

none of my post just showed up so let me put the pics on and try again...

Comment

body kit

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...251_6_full.jpg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                                  Exploding starters
                                  by Kubes
                                  Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                                  i bought this car a couple...
                                  6 days ago
                                • 2.8 Bird
                                  Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                                  by 2.8 Bird
                                  It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                                  6 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Found some led reverse bulbs
                                  by ssms5411
                                  My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • Fruitgrower231
                                  Having some electrical issues
                                  by Fruitgrower231
                                  95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  OG’s check in!
                                  by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X