If you want your car color changed (photoshop) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want your car color changed (photoshop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better hood pic?

94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

I didn't see the other ones.... I'll do the last pic... or 2nd to last pic now.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

for some reson it all messed up on me, no idea what happend computer prolly crapped out, that pic didnt show up
        94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

oh my god.. hahaha.. that looks like such ****.. soo sorry.. it's getting late, I'm getting tired.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

hmm...i like the stripes im not sure bout the ground effects

Comment

ya but thx man

Comment

black ground effects look like **** I think.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

ya me to it stands out to much, so im just gonna keep em the same color as the car, but ill throw the racing stripes on cuz i dont want it to look like everyone elses ride

Comment

go to www.my99firebird.gq.nu

I would like to have some black racing stripes from the front of the ram air inlet (where the nose forms into the ram air) up the raised part of the hood and all the way back down. there are two pics that would be good to do. the first one on the home page and the second on the photo page it a pic of the side of the car
                      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

www.my99firebird.gq.nu

I would like to have black racing stripes begining on the nose of the car going to the ram air inlets and gonig back on the raised part of the hood all the way to the back. there are 2 pics on my web page....the one on hte home page and one on the photo page its a side view. If you can think of any cool designs that would look good on the side put them on there as well
                        Thanks in advince
                        Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Comment

yes im having troubles sorry guys

Comment

hey Skapimp how do you get the rims to rotate like that ive been tryin and cant figure it out

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by V6Firebird94:
                                hey Skapimp how do you get the rims to rotate like that ive been tryin and cant figure it out<hr></blockquote>

What picture is this now? If you want to rotate something, you can use free transform or just go edit &gt; rotate I think, once you selected what you want. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking

Magic1872 - I'll get on that.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                                  Exploding starters
                                  by Kubes
                                  Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                                  i bought this car a couple...
                                  6 days ago
                                • 2.8 Bird
                                  Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                                  by 2.8 Bird
                                  It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                                  6 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Found some led reverse bulbs
                                  by ssms5411
                                  My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • Fruitgrower231
                                  Having some electrical issues
                                  by Fruitgrower231
                                  95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  OG’s check in!
                                  by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X