If you want your car color changed (photoshop) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want your car color changed (photoshop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by magic1872:
    www.my99firebird.gq.nu

I would like to have black racing stripes begining on the nose of the car going to the ram air inlets and gonig back on the raised part of the hood all the way to the back. there are 2 pics on my web page....the one on hte home page and one on the photo page its a side view. If you can think of any cool designs that would look good on the side put them on there as well
    Thanks in advince
    <hr></blockquote>

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appea...d/FredsTA1.jpg something like that right? just with a plain black stripe?
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

im askin say a rim pic is like this

how could i get it to be flat like your lookin straight at it
      94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

like that? (real fast job again, tell me exactly how you want it, or if that's enough to give you an idea)

How to change the perspective on the rims: select the outside of the rim, the part that you're going to see on the picture with probably magnetic want (right click on wand, then select magnetic) then probably you want to select inverse and delete everything else you don't need/want. Then while it's still selected, go to edit, and then there is a "perspective" type of edit... mess around with that a little... you should be able to get it right.
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Could you do the raised area on the hood in silver?

\'97 Pontiac Firebird A4 3.08/open<br />Best 60ft.: 2.411 Best 1/8: 10.262 @ 69.726 Best 1/4: 15.941 @ 87.48<br />Mods: SLP CAI, Loudmouth, Test Pipe

Comment

that's kinda what i was wanting but, in the front not take it down as far as you did, but where the curved area of the ram air starts and color in the actual ram air part too....its getting close thanks for what you did
            Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Skapimp: I'm somewhat familiar with photoshop, just wondering what tool you use to change the color on a car and make it look good.. if its not too much trouble.
              Thanks.
              - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

How's that?

V6MaroFL- http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161018 ... you don't have to change the levels for the whole drawing, since you're not doing the whole thing, but that should explain it better than I could ever.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rick M.:
                  Could you do the raised area on the hood in silver?

<hr></blockquote>

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skapimp:

V6MaroFL- http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161018 ... you don't have to change the levels for the whole drawing, since you're not doing the whole thing, but that should explain it better than I could ever.
                    <hr></blockquote>

Sweet, thanks man.. I need to work on how to get the colors right.. I suck like hell at that.
                    - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

any way you could do the sides of the scoop and the part in the middle too?
                      \'97 Pontiac Firebird A4 3.08/open<br />Best 60ft.: 2.411 Best 1/8: 10.262 @ 69.726 Best 1/4: 15.941 @ 87.48<br />Mods: SLP CAI, Loudmouth, Test Pipe

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rick M.:
                        any way you could do the sides of the scoop and the part in the middle too?<hr></blockquote>

Yeah.. I'll do it by tonight, gotta go out and do a few things right now.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I did the inside of the scoop, and the sides too, it's just a little green from the reflection of your paint.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Skapimp I have photoshop if you want it.
                            Cracked version with 216 plug-ins [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            e-mail me.
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                              Exploding starters
                              by Kubes
                              Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                              i bought this car a couple...
                              6 days ago
                            • 2.8 Bird
                              Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                              6 days ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Found some led reverse bulbs
                              by ssms5411
                              My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • Fruitgrower231
                              Having some electrical issues
                              by Fruitgrower231
                              95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • SixShooter'00Camaro
                              OG’s check in!
                              by SixShooter'00Camaro
                              Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X