Need some opinions on my next "Look".. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some opinions on my next "Look"..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some opinions on my next "Look"..

Allight, I have never been much for the apperence section.. but WTF, there is a first time for everything..

check this, I as in a car accident (rear ended).. so I am going to take the time to turn some lemons into lemonade..

The whole thing kinda snowballed out of control..

For starters,
    -coil over suspension is here @ my apartment waiting to be installed. So, that will be cool..

- i am getting the rear bumper painted due to the accident. So i figured that while my car is at the body shop i might as well get the rear center portion painted like the berger camaros..
    I was thinking gloss black W/ pewter camaro lettering..

- I need new tires, so i was like WTF, might as well get some new wheels, so I have a set of 35 annaverasry 10 spoke SS wheels on the way.. the black ones w/ the machined fronts..

- then to round it all out i was thinking about getting the wings west (possably rk sport) grille insert.. and painting it a gloss black..

thats it.. it shuld look pretty dope when i am finished..

Anyone have an opinion/prefrence about the wings west or rk sport grille insert? not the "i am a shot gun weilding redneck" billet grilles, but the plastic ones with the mesh backing?

Tell me what yall think..

~Billy

I've never been a big fan of the billet grills either. Go with the Wings West insert.
    2001 Camaro Y87 A4<br />Arctic White<br /><a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarobabe\" target=\"_blank\">my car</a>

Comment

Cheaper than that get the RKSport carbon fiber grill insert. Its about 170 but you don't have to get it painted...it would look really sweet then.
      <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

hmm.. is it acctualy carbon fiber??
        I saw that the other day and i was tempted..
        But i was like 170$ for carbon fiber sounds a little cheep.. so i figured it must be that rip off carbon fiber "look" stuff..

I guess if it isent.. i can just sand it down and paint over it..

~Billy

Comment

WOW, i forgot that i had the RK sports catolouge right here..

I looked it up, aparetly it is real carbon fiber!
          so, thats cool..
          but from the pictures in the catologue they gayed it up w/ a big fat rksports logo right in the middle (like the plasic one)..

i cannot feal good about rocking a part that is someones advertisement w/o getting paid for it..

i emailed them about it, hopefully they will get back to me on it..

thanks for all the helpfull posts so far

anyone else have an opinion? or idea
          ~Billy

Comment

ALLRIGHT!
            wheels came in today! they are sweet..
            got the full set for like $700 shipped!

I am getting the car in the shop today also.. so the pait will probably be done this week..

I also ordered up the RK sports carbon fiber grille.. it dosent have the RKsports logo on it!!
            and it is real carbon fiber!! so thats happy.. and it was 10% off becuase of some special they are running!!

in the next week or two i will have it lowered too!!

i will post the pics when i get it all done!

thanks for all the help!
            ~Billy

Comment

Billy which coilovers did you get?
              -Rob
              <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

ground control..
                from strano..

Once I get this all done in the next few weeks you shuld meet up with us @ 75-80 one night.. or something.. or i guess i can come see you at fed-ex.. is there a schedule posted somewhere? i want to alteast check out an event out there some time this summer..

later
                ~Bill

Comment

Berger rear ends are satin black. You probably already knew that but I just wanted to let you know.
                  1994 White A4 Z/28<br />Mac Headers, Flowmaster, <br />1LE Intake Boot, TB Bypass,<br />TransGo Shift Kit<p>1995 3.4L A4 Camaro<br />K&N Intake, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust,<br />3.73 gears, B&M Shift Plus<br />30th Anniversary Racing Stripes<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=241488\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=241488</a> SOLD

Comment

Yeah, I know.. I was using it to describe the location and "style".. not really the acctual paint.. I dont really like the flat back look.. thats why i went with gloss black and the pewter letters..

BTW the car will be done tommarow!! look for pictures w/ the wheels this weekend..

~Billy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X