TA Fog Light Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA Fog Light Covers

Does anyone know where I could get those black fog light covers for the trans-am front bumper? I used to have it bookmarked but I lost the link. Thanks
    <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Try HERE. Tell him I sent ya!
    1997 Camaro 3800 5-speed<br />Flowmaster 80 series catback dual exhaust w/ chrome tips and !cat mod<br />K&N Drop In w/ Removed silencer<br />Freedom Designs STB<br />Motorola Hands Free Kit<br />Code Alarm Security System<br />Eclipse 5441i and PPI Amplifier<br />Q-logic dual enclosure w/ Polk 12\" subs<br />Reflective Concepts rear fill<br />Rear Front and Fog black outs<br />20% side tint 5% rear tint

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X