X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Camaro,what color stripes?

I was going to go with the white ones?

Black would be my first choice, silver 2nd
    Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

Comment

check out www.3rdgendecals.com for some cool black on red stripes on 4th gen cars.

[ May 17, 2003: Message edited by: Tireguy ]</p>

Comment

I am thinking about black,white,or silver! I think either one of those would look awesome!
        Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

BLACK!!!!!!!! did i emphasize the color black. that would look SO nice on a red Camaro. i have a pic of one with black on if you want to see it. i can't get it to post but if you email me at king_arther6996@hotmail.com I can get you the pics. jsut put Red Camaro in the subject box. then i'll see it in my junk mail. they look nice on there. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
          Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

look in my sig, I got white stripes on my red maro...mine are painted though, no sticker BS....I know a guy with a maro with black stripes.....NO!!!...looks bad too dark, the white stands out really nice...takje a peek for yourself ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

IMO I wouldn't get white, it looks kinda tacky, i'd get silver, black is just too dark with the red.

Comment

Well I plan on getting Black SS Stripes on my Red Trans AM down the line, just like the 70 Chevelle SS [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ May 17, 2003: Message edited by: HiWire ]</p>
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/HiWire\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/HiWire</a> <br />1997 Dark Green Firebird <br />1997 White T/A

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nikon:
                  look in my sig, I got white stripes on my red maro...mine are painted though, no sticker BS....I know a guy with a maro with black stripes.....NO!!!...looks bad too dark, the white stands out really nice...takje a peek for yourself<hr></blockquote>

Sticker BS? My sticker stripes look really nice, and they don't come off. The vinyl stuff only comes off if you scratch it off, and you can scratch paint too. I agree with you on the red w/black stripes. Too dark.
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

White.
                    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      3 hours ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X