look at what I won!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
    lol, i hope they fit. i love how those wheels look on 98+ fbodys. if you dont like them then you havnt seen them in person. you got a f'in steal. even if they dont fit you can make a profit reselling them. nice find. i love ebay too [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

thanks man.
    I threw a $700 bid out there thinking, no way in hell am i going to win this, then the next thing I know, i got an email saying i won, i was at first like, wtf?? but then i called the guy and have been jumping up and down ever since.
    -Steve

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hawgs:
      ew those wheels are hidious please dont put them on your SS...<hr></blockquote>
      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

all the people that don't like them, don't mention it, you probably have only seen them in pictures, they look awesome on the car.

sorry, i don't want to do the normal thing and throw some chrome z06 or even c5 rims on there, i've seen so many f-bods with identity problems, and I don't want to be part of that crowd n e more, going for a unique look.
        -Steve

Comment

i dunno... i don't particularly like the *picture* of them... but DEFINITELY post some pictures when you get them on the car!!!!!
          <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Hope you're getting some new fenders, cause there is a big backspacking difference. the problem here is that they will stick out, so a spacer won't help you. I'm NOT 100% sure about this, im going off of what my old man has learned about trying to put my ZR1 wheels on his '84 vette.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mikael:
              Hope you're getting some new fenders, cause there is a big backspacking difference. the problem here is that they will stick out, so a spacer won't help you. I'm NOT 100% sure about this, im going off of what my old man has learned about trying to put my ZR1 wheels on his '84 vette.<hr></blockquote>

actually, i spoke with a few guys who have v1's, with camaro's and these fit perfect, and no, i wont need new fenders.
              -Steve

Comment

You could always sell them for $1-2k and get some nice looking wheels instead. ;)
                <b>Black 1996 3.8L Firebird A4</b><br />--------------------------<br />Custom CAI, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, 160 Deg Thermo, BMR ShockTower Brace<br />JVC mp3 HU, two 12\" Infinity Kappa Perfects, Infinity 6.5\" components, JBL 600.1 & 80.4 amps <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/479229363CPbPiz\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by v6maro:

actually, i spoke with a few guys who have v1's, with camaro's and these fit perfect, and no, i wont need new fenders.
                  -Steve
                  <hr></blockquote>

I have a camaro with V1's, yes they fit perfect. But my wheels won't fit on an '84 vette. They'd need about a 3/4" wheel spacer. Yours are for an '84 vette. I'd at the very least do a little research.

Comment

I did, and they will fit.
                    -Steve

Comment

He just got them yesterday and he won't leave me alone. He is talking about them all the time [img]smile.gif[/img] He loves those wheels. HEH. Sorry Steve had to razz ya. But man... he made out like a bandit on those wheels and they are genuine
                      - Ryan<br /> A.K.A BATMAN<br /> \"Be part of the solution...<br /> Not the problem\"

Comment

I'm jealous! Those wheels are BADASS!
                        2000 Firebird 3.8, auto, flowmaster 80, taillight blackouts, 02 formula swaybars, poly endlinks and energy support bushings, 1 1/2in cut springs

Comment

AND they FIT

HA- to all you nay sayers! i say HA

-Steve

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by v6maro:
                            AND they FIT

HA- to all you nay sayers! i say HA

-Steve
                            <hr></blockquote>

whoo hoo! glad you like em [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

fugly to me [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.ssgraphix.com/cara/

totally not fugly!

I guess u have to see them in person

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                  Good to see the site is back up
                                  by 2.8 Bird
                                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                  4 hours ago
                                • FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  1 week ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X