FILM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILM

After I wash my car the windows always look nice and clean.. And then during the night when Im driving they have this film all over them. It is kinda hard to see out of.. Also when the windows are in the sun light they also have that film. I don't know how to get rid of it! At first I used Armar All (However Its Spelled) whipes and they don't work! So I used windex and I still cant get the windows to look nice! Any help on how I can get this problem fixed?

-Derek
    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

I found that using a newspaper and some windex does an awesome job of cleaning the inside of my windows.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hockeyman:
      I found that using a newspaper and some windex does an awesome job of cleaning the inside of my windows.

-Marc
      <hr></blockquote>

agree
      1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Comment

Do you smoke? If so, that might be the cause. Use a white viniger and warm water mix to clean REALY dirty windows. You can also buy some heavy duty foaming window cleaner to spray on. EDIT....where in Indiana are you? I MIGHT be able to ship you a can of cleaner we use in our auto glass factory :D

[ May 18, 2003: Message edited by: Devilboy28 ]</p>
        <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Devilboy28:
          Do you smoke? If so, that might be the cause. Use a white viniger and warm water mix to clean REALY dirty windows. You can also buy some heavy duty foaming window cleaner to spray on. EDIT....where in Indiana are you? I MIGHT be able to ship you a can of cleaner we use in our auto glass factory :D

[ May 18, 2003: Message edited by: Devilboy28 ]
          <hr></blockquote>

No I don't smoke and also I live in Decatur its below Fort Wayne...
          Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
            After I wash my car the windows always look nice and clean.. And then during the night when Im driving they have this film all over them. It is kinda hard to see out of.. Also when the windows are in the sun light they also have that film. I don't know how to get rid of it! At first I used Armar All (However Its Spelled) whipes and they don't work! So I used windex and I still cant get the windows to look nice! Any help on how I can get this problem fixed?

-Derek
            <hr></blockquote>

I have the same problem, I don't smoke, and I don't let anyone smoke in my car. I even cleaned the hell out of my windsheild and the films still there. It's not on any of the other glass just the windshield. It makes it hard to see good at night.
            1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Mine is on the back window really bad too! I used newspaper and so far it looked like it worked!!

Comment

newspaper [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                ummm doesnt the ink smears

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TurboKillaZ:
                  newspaper [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  ummm doesnt the ink smears
                  <hr></blockquote>

LOL! No, I thought the same thing until I tried it. It actually does a great job! Give it a shot, you'll more than likely stick with it after you try it. ;)

-Marc
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X