My hood and gfx installed. Pix inside!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hood and gfx installed. Pix inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hood and gfx installed. Pix inside!!

I have a VFN four inch cowl induction hood and the WW GFX kit along with some Corvette ZR1 replicas. I just got my car back from the body shop and would like to know what everyone thinks. Just click on the link below.

My Camaro Pictures

Freaking badass...your car looks like one mean mofo :cool: ...I see you have z28 decals, is it a V8

Comment

Pretty wicked [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Originally posted by fbody4life:
        I see you have z28 decals, is it a V8 <hr></blockquote>

He does have a Z28.

Bad@ss car by the way [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        That hood and gfx look great on it.

[ May 19, 2003: Message edited by: Camaro_SLP ]</p>
        94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, that does look mean. Good job [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

nice ground effects :D good choice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

bada$$ car man
                love the hood and gfx and wheels [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

Thanks for the complements everyone, I really appreciate them. It's nice to know other people like what I've done to it after I've put a lot of time, money, and effort into it.

Loochy88, I was thinking the same thing about your Camaro.

Comment

I noticed your nice leather seats you have in it. I was curious what color you went with in the interior and where did you have it installed at? Did the package roughly cost the $679 without install? Just curious thank a lot for your time.
                    -rjazrs<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/rjazrs\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Chevrolet Camaro RS</a>

Comment

It looks good.

My only gripe is in general. That I don't prefer to see cars with equipment they don't need. For example the 4" cowl induction hood, when no company on earth makes a tunnel ram or roots blower for the V6 big enough to necessitate a hood like that. My feeling is that people who do this fall into the rice category. That if I see a 4" cowl induction hood, I would like to assume he actually needs it, in which case its a very expensive and bad @$$ motor build up.
                      <b>15.41</b> @ 89.80 & 15.45 @ <b>91.64</b>, 2.21 60ft, 3,440 raceweight, using <b>OEM</b> Equipment. <br />\'98 L67/M49 w/ 134,000 miles before spun bearing. \"<i>It\'s all stock, Baby</i>!\"

Comment

rjazrs, I did the install myself. I got the seat cover's Monday around 5pm and had them installed by the time I went to work on Tuesday. I do all my own work so I know it's done right and I won't have to work around someone else. The only part I havn't installed yet is the part that goes in the doors 'cause I haven't had the chance. I did just get my white faced gauges from Macewen Motorsports today and I just finished installing those. I heard on another forum that they were charged only $75 for the install but I find this hard to believe 'cause it is time consuming.

Comment

Very Nice!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                          1997 Camaro 3800 5-speed<br />Flowmaster 80 series catback dual exhaust w/ chrome tips and !cat mod<br />K&N Drop In w/ Removed silencer<br />Freedom Designs STB<br />Motorola Hands Free Kit<br />Code Alarm Security System<br />Eclipse 5441i and PPI Amplifier<br />Q-logic dual enclosure w/ Polk 12\" subs<br />Reflective Concepts rear fill<br />Rear Front and Fog black outs<br />20% side tint 5% rear tint

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Originally posted by Bliggida:
                            My only gripe is in general. That I don't prefer to see cars with equipment they don't need. For example the 4" cowl induction hood, when no company on earth makes a tunnel ram or roots blower for the V6 big enough to necessitate a hood like that. My feeling is that people who do this fall into the rice category. That if I see a 4" cowl induction hood, I would like to assume he actually needs it, in which case its a very expensive and bad @$$ motor build up. <hr></blockquote>

He doesn't have a V6..It's a Z28..Therefore, No rice! :cool:

[ May 22, 2003: Message edited by: Camaro_SLP ]</p>
                            94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Engine wise, Speed Inc (LS1Speed.com) and I have reached an agreement for me to drop my Camaro off at their shop over the winter. They'll be adding SLP Long Tube headers, SLP 'LoudMouth' exuast, nitrous - not sure which kit or how much yet but for sure there'll be two purge valves, one on each side of the cowl, SLP CAI, throttle body, high flow cat, 3.73 gears, Y-pipe, lighten flywheel, stronger clutch (again not sure which one yet), and a short throw shifter. I'll be making my 50% down payment in a couple weeks to seal the deal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X