grille removed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grille removed...

i removed my grille hoping that the holes wouldn't be that noticable. They are huge and ugly. They also drilled into my bumper when they put on my plate frame at the dealership. My girlfriend's dad does estimates at a body shop and said they would have to 'plastic weld' to fill the holes in. After my discounts the total would be 350 to 400 bones just to get them filled and painted. He said they would probably eventually crack and stuff after a while because of the temp changing. Anyone have any ideas for making the holes look decent? Are there any paintable aftermarket grilles that aren't too flashy? all help appreciated. Thanks.
    =2001 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />--K&N Filter<br />--Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />--FastToys RamAir<br />--B & M Ripper Shifter<br />--Whisper Lid<br />--Tint 20% Sides, 5% Rear

howd you get the grille off?
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by navyblue2000:
      howd you get the grille off?<hr></blockquote>

Use my famous 3 step program:

Step 1: Grab
      Step 2: Pull
      Step 3: Have a beer [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiLOTLiTE:

Use my famous 3 step program:

Step 1: Grab
        Step 2: Pull
        Step 3: Have a beer [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
        <hr></blockquote>

Did exactly as your instructions state PiLoT..only problem i had were those 3 top screws..but the beer part was pretty easy [img]tongue.gif[/img] .BTW what color is your Car XZepplin? On black or blue Camaro's, you cant even knotice it..here check this..also be careful i got a ticket for nno plate =(

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: arnaldo ]

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: arnaldo ]</p>
        2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

The top screws are plastic(just like everything else on camaros [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] ), just pull really hard and the threads will strip out. My car is red, red with big ugly black holes.
          =2001 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />--K&N Filter<br />--Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />--FastToys RamAir<br />--B & M Ripper Shifter<br />--Whisper Lid<br />--Tint 20% Sides, 5% Rear

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X