Slanted or straight tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slanted or straight tips?

Im getting ready to get exhaust put on my 98 white firebird without gfx, i have decieded against quad,im in a delema between slash or round tips, any opinons thanks

Whatever you get, make it stainless steel.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

round I guess

Comment

Straight or angled cut will both work, but i'd get rolled tips, thats the only way they will stand out, if thats what you want.

Cp

Comment

Hm... I'd suggest you think twice about going against quad tips. But then, I'd also suggest you go w/ a Borla cat-back exhaust... and IF I were to suggest that, then you'd be as cool as me... so I won't. ;)
          - It\'s the Eurostyles that make me fast... or make me think I am... oh who am I trying to kid, I needa go slap another Honda decal on my car somewhere...<br /><br />Borla Exhaust, Whisper Intake, Short Shifter and some other stuff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X