Whats up with 98+ HyperWhites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with 98+ HyperWhites?

My headlamp went out{For the 3rd time in 7 months} amd instead of paying $31.99 for one headlamp, i decided to buy some 9006 Superwhites Hid Lookalikes that were on sale for $20 a set, SO i get them home pull my old bulbs, rtv these in the light fixture and turn them on and dammit they look like regular headlights, no blue or white tint to them whatsoever, they look just like stock headlamps. I guess im happy i got 2 new bulbs for $20 instead of the $65 it is normally. Oh well.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

You didn't really think some $20 hyperwhites were going to look like $700 HIDs did you. The best bulbs I have found for my car are the Nokya ones on ebay. They have the brightest and bluest tint I have found.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Nah i didnt think they were gonna look really good but they were $10 more than the stock ones and were coated in blue so i expected at least a little blue tint in it. Oh well,I still saved $40 on bulb cant beat that
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X