SS spoiler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS spoiler...

Do you think I should get the 96-97 SS spoiler or the 98-up SS spoiler? I really like both of them. Wings West makes a 98-up replica but I heard it has problems fitting right. Does anyone know of any problems with the American Sports Car Design 98-up SS replica spoiler? It says it should fit 93-up but I don't want to order it and then have problems with it fitting right.
    Polo Metallic Green \'96 Camaro w/Y87 Performance Package<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/greenmaro24\" target=\"_blank\">Corey\'s Camaro</a>

get the 98+ looks much better..the 98+ wings west was not a great fit. BUT they have recently made a new design. this one fits much much better. i had the old design and it took tons of sanding down to get it to fit somewhat right..i had a defect on mine and they sent me a new one. with this new spoiler it fit pretty good the first time with no sanding. looks much better

if you want a wing west i suggest this place
    www.newwayautosports.com

very good prices. talk to armen he will hook you up

Comment

Definatley get the 98+ SS spoiler, the 96-97 one isn't that different from the stock one. Wherever you take your spoiler to get painted and installed im sure the bodyshop won't have any problem getting it to fit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X