headlight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight question

i noticed that camaros use the bulb 9006 and 9007 i think. firebirds uses a competely different bulb, the h4703 and h470?. they seem to be totally different, is there any way to take camaro parts and put them in a firebird so that i can buy sylvania silver stars for my car?
    2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

another question i had was if i buy the conversion kit from autooptiks can i use the silver star bubls from sylvania or do i have to keep buying those h7 bulbs from the autooptiks site? thanks
    2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

our lights are 4703 and 4701.
      I wanted the same thing and i found
      www.autooptiks.com

They have the what your looking for. Hope that helps.
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

one more thing, get the coverstion kit, some people will tell you not to do it, but its a hell of a lot easier. But its up to you
        Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          3 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X