I just jumped on the !molding bandwagon... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just jumped on the !molding bandwagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just jumped on the !molding bandwagon...

OH maaaaaaaan what a difference!

I was washing her and was like... ahhh what the hell! and peeled it off!

The key, is goo-gone and some elbow grease!

And a special thanks to Dominic for the phone support [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Mike
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Congratulations! :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Slowly more and more joins Dominic... mwahahahahahhaa

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JVT007:
        Slowly more and more joins Dominic... mwahahahahahhaa<hr></blockquote>

All part of my evil plan to TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!! Muhahuuhahahahahahahaha Muuahhahuauahahahhhah Muhuahahahahahahah [img]tongue.gif[/img] inky to mouth:

[img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Yeh it looks SOO much better except were my front right fender was painted and i have a litle miscolored place ahh oh well...... i tried getting james to join the band wagon at AIS that sh!t ahs to weigh 2 pounds but he was SKEERD !
          AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whtefbrd96:
            Yeh it looks SOO much better except were my front right fender was painted and i have a litle miscolored place ahh oh well...... i tried getting james to join the band wagon at AIS that sh!t ahs to weigh 2 pounds but he was SKEERD !<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Yeah, my passenger side has a dark 'ring' around where the molding used to be... almost like it was painted over it. I think a little rubbing/polising compound should take it out. Need to wait for light for that though.

Drivers side is priemo!!
            <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

I'm ignorant, what are you talking about? Sounds like a thing that I would want to do except I don't know what it is, lol.
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I "Think" they are talking about removing the side molding that runs down the middle of the car along the door..

I dunno.. i am not brave enough to do this one w/o having the cash to get he paint fixed (if it needed it)..

anyone have any pics?

i looked on dominics site, but i think he hasent posted any without the molding..

~Billy

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camarorulz:
                  I'm ignorant, what are you talking about? Sounds like a thing that I would want to do except I don't know what it is, lol.<hr></blockquote>

You might not have it. My Camaro doesn't.
                  <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 02PewterBird:

You might not have it. My Camaro doesn't.
                    <hr></blockquote>

I don't either........I think they're only on birds

EDIT: Duh....nevermind....dominic has a camaro........ [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

[ May 27, 2003: Message edited by: youngcamarokid ]</p>
                    1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary...M5, chrome 16\" 5-stars Goodyear 245/50R16<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/issycamaroman\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/issycamaroman</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      1 day ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X