High beems not strong enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High beems not strong enough

This is not on my camaro. My camaro has blinding high beems. This is for my new Xterra. The high beems don't go out and farther then the low beems. They are just wider. There are +-4" open slots where the fog lights go and I was thinking of putting is some really bright lights and using them for my brights. Who makes a small yet bright fog light? Keep in mind I just bought this car so money is very limited right now so nothing over the top. Thanks guys
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

what about just changing the bulbs? http://www.sylvania.com/auto/carapp/ try checking out that site.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I just went to that site and they only go up to 2001. I think the whole front end changed in 2002 for my xterra. Its one of those two-in-one type lights so I kinda want to leave that be and just get some bright as hell lights in the fog light holes.

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
      White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

I'll look around [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X