Opinons needed on color choices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinons needed on color choices...

Ok, i have a 2000 navy blue camaro...i want to do the accents in white, aka stripes, the letters in front and back, brake calipers...etc...let me know what you guys think, and let me say i dont want to do red or yellow or something, either white or silver really, i jsut need to know if this would look good. I had my calipers navy blue, but it wasnt noticable at all...so im gonna redo them. thanks in advance.

I think white would look good. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Ive only seen one car with white calipers and that was a 30th T/A but it looked nice. Just make sure you put plenty of coats. ;)
    ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Orange....

It is different and it surely would stand out....

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      I\'m getting too old to have to choke the **** out of you

Comment

Orange, white or Red. If you go white, get blue camaro letters to put on the calipers. That would look nice!!!!

Comment

i say go with silver on the sides and rear, then red calipers, and do silver with red trimmed stripes

my $.02
          merlin
          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> my $.02
            merlin
            <hr></blockquote>

your name is merlin.. that's way tight.. mad props merlin
            2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
            Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Hmmm, Orange, thats sounds like it would look good on my black Camaro.
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Ok then, white it is, and yes i will make sure to do lots of coats. I think it will look great, i mean, vipers are blue and white, and that color combo looks great. Granted i dont have a viper, but ya, lol. Thanks for the opinons guys.

Comment

i think blue w/ white strips will look real nice. check this out:

http://www.bergerchevy.com/2001SS/frontquarter2.JPG
                  <a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/bluethunder.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe</a><br /><i>13.083@108.23</i><br /><br /><a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/redfire.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Red Grandprix GTP</a> <b>SOLD</b><br /><i>14.49@94.42 (Bone stock)</i><br /><br />2002 Black Convertible Camaro Z28<br /><i>times comming real soon!</i>

Comment

sweet, thanks bro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X