sport appearance package$$$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sport appearance package$$$?

Yes, I've tried the search engine, but I've been unable to get the cost of this. I know it comes with the ground effects and the raised spoiler, nothing else correct? I have a white 2001 camaro, I've already put a decent amount of money into it already. I just got some chrome rims, I'll post some pics when I get my ride up to all of you fellas standards. I'd greatly appreciate the info cause I don't want to go ask the dealer or the custom auto place without having an idea of what I'm talking about. Thanx people, keep up the great work!!!

We sell the GM kit for about 1253.00 unpainted and uninstalled. That is too damn, much....

I would sell a customer a Wings West kit and have it painted and installed for about that much.
    I\'m getting too old to have to choke the **** out of you

Comment

I would not go back to GM, you can get it much cheeper even at RK sport!
      ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chrisz24:
        I would not go back to GM, you can get it much cheeper even at RK sport!<hr></blockquote>

Did you just say RK Sport and cheaper in the same sentence?
        *Pushes on Chris' forehead* Demons BEGONE!!!!
        ---<br />-\'95 3.4L M5 Camaro

Comment

E mail me if You want a good deal on wings west products!

a lot less then what they sell it for.
          Check them out
          www.wingswest.com
          Tell me what you want and ill save you some money

later
          jonel
          <b>RedLineVSix Member</b><br />----------------------------<br /><b>~99 Anniversary WS6 M6 #1133~</b><br />Hurst shift<br />White with Blue Stripes/Rims<br />White Lether Interior<br />3\" flowmaster cat back<br />10K miles<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbody.com/members/30thWS6/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbody.com/members/30thWS6/index.htm</a><br /><b>97 Grand Am GT</b> Daily driver

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X