Chroming Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chroming Rims

I want the bling bling of the chrome rims, but want to save on installation and buying new tires.. and like the shape of the ones I have now. Does anyone know how much it is about to chrome rims? Someone said $400.. but don't konw if that's right.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

A company here in AZ does chrome for $250.00 a wheel (apparently this is our dealer cost) Anyone know of a company that does a quality job for less????
    I\'m getting too old to have to choke the **** out of you

Comment

Not worth it. Buy new rims and sell your old ones and get a little bit back.

Comment

How much do you get back for old rims? And do you think it'd be worth it if I got it for $400?
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

considering you have a 2000+ Firebird, do you have the straight 16" five spokes or the ones that slightly curl at the end? If in good condition, you could resell them for $150-$200 on Ebay or a fbody classified. Some people would use those and spare tires for extras to go to the track with :D

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: GregWS6'01 ]</p>

Comment

Bright Silver 16" x 8" Sport 5-spoke, cast aluminum that's what I have with P235/55R16 Goodyear Eagle touring (QCB) tires. Uhm.. they don't seem to curl.. but I don't really know what your talking about though.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

these are the curled ones he's talking about

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

man people on ebay are stupid hehe
                u can get the SLP takeoffs for $50 a piece
                R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Face Chrome only, up to 16" $89.00 ea.
                  Full Chrome including windows:
                  Up to 16" up to 9 1/2" wide $109.00ea.
                  up to 17" 9 1/2" wide $129.00 ea.
                  up to 11" $139.00
                  up to 18" 9 1/2" wide $149
                  add $20.00 to every extra inch in diameter.

Price... plus shipping, add $85 for ground shipping and handling. Insured slightly higher. (contiguous 48 states only) Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico CALL for rates.

That's the price on a website.. not too shabby. I think I'm going with that, anything I should be aware of before doing something like that?

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X