Pics of 450Hp Blackbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of 450Hp Blackbird

ok...i always get questions when i talk about this thing, so here are some pics. i've also seen a black, white, and navy blue one.
    ENJOY GUYS [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: 97BIRD ]</p>

[img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] drool all over my key board thanx ALOT. are those bullet wheels from a mustang..... thats really funny i was looking at those today in summit and wondered wat they would look like on a bird. MAN [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whtefbrd96:
      [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] drool all over my key board thanx ALOT. are those bullet wheels from a mustang..... thats really funny i was looking at those today in summit and wondered wat they would look like on a bird. MAN [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

i actually think they are powder coated torq thrust II's, the fact that they resemble bullitt wheels is just a coincidence

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:

i actually think they are powder coated torq thrust II's, the fact that they resemble bullitt wheels is just a coincidence
        <hr></blockquote>

The actual name for them is Torq Thrust D's which arent currently made for individual sale but you can have American Racing paint a set of TT2's for you but dont know the exact price.

Gerry
        <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beastly TA:

The actual name for them is Torq Thrust D's which arent currently made for individual sale but you can have American Racing paint a set of TT2's for you but dont know the exact price.

Gerry
          <hr></blockquote>

i stand corrected [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

That is the UGLIEST firebird I've ever seen next to the Collector's Edition... my lord what gayness.
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
            Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

cadrinal, when you say collectors ed. do you mean the 35th aniversary one? that one makes me hard.

Comment

there is no 35th anniversary t/a
                only the collectors edition hehe
                R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

I like the color, I'd go with some all chrome rims, but I think that cars pretty bad *** .
                  Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Looks good, but not much of a difference from the regular trans am.

Comment

only difference is the horsepower #s
                      i was in the market to buy one a few months back but they already sold out of the blackbirds, they are making a Year1 transam which will be exactly the same just sliver, and they will be building their own "35th Anniversary T/A" even though it wont be a 35th anni car since the 30th came out 3 years ago and the T/A will be gone in less than 2 years
                      R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

imho, i think it'd look alot better in black, i'm not a big maroon fan.
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

They make them in any color that the WS6 comes in and in some cases like the one pictured above they will convert a regular TA into a Ram Air just to get the color. But I thought that they only had 380hp? BTW is is all the info on it

http://www.gmmginc.net./html/blackbird_info.shtml

Gerry

[ February 23, 2002: Message edited by: Beastly TA ]</p>
                          <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

BlackBird eh? It isn't even black! It would be awesome if it was black.
                            <b>Matt</b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=377225&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Z28 M6</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=377225&page=3\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro M5</a>

Comment

here are the rims at American Racing.com

they're just not black [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

[ February 23, 2002: Message edited by: Dojo2000 ]</p>
                              ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X