• Time
  • Show
Clear All

look like c6 rims
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

gawdy, sorry. :(
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

ehhh I don't know...that is a lot of bling...

Comment

well , i talked to a guy at discount tire..... he said the rims ARE the same as the american... just that "european" wheels, when laveling the bolt pattern are rounded off..... so they are the same... they just put 120 instead of 120.65

Comment

He is a moron.
            Get hub rings.
            Actually, if you have the guys name and store number/location, email it to me.
            I will call him and tell him how it is.

I work at discount tire also, if you didn't know.

Like I said 5X4.75" American Size for AMERICAN cars, when converted to metric is 5X120.65. The conversion to metric leaves a decimal, its not perfect. Rounded it would be 5X121

5X120 is for EUROPEAN cars and IS metric, so 5X120 has no decimal.
            It is close enough for the lug nuts to fit, but not good enough for them to center the wheel. A Hub ring will do it, and you will be fine.

I spent 2 weeks balancing and rebalancing a BMW, I went for a ride with the customer and sure enough, it shook to all hell.
            Then one day I checked the bolt pattern, sure enough it was 5X120.65 and not the BMW spec of 5X120. Some hub rings fixed it right up.

[ November 09, 2005, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: AZ3.8Camaro ]
            1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
            1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

is this exact auction what i need?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/METAL...12421348QQrdZ1

Comment

If you buy those, you need to let them know what kind of car you have and exactly what kind of wheel you bought.
                1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
                1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

since u work at discount tire az3.8camaro...... will 245/40/18 fit on a 18x7.5 rim? i htink it will, just bow out a tad.... my dad says he doesnt think it will fit..... whats the best size for the 7.5....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X