ws6 hood is on!!!.....WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ws6 hood is on!!!.....WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ws6 hood is on!!!.....WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!!!!

well i dont have pics right now, it is not even worth pics right now, it is going to shop to get painted and adjusted!!! it is off bad!! the only reason it is really off is becuase one side need to come to the front which should put it all in line, need to dremel out a hole on the hood hinge so i can slide the hood forward about 1/4 inch!! so i think it is no big deal but did not have tools so will let the shop do it, ill get it back wed night before thanksgiving!!!!! i hope it all works and lines up right if not ill be pissed, i hope when it moves up the 1/4 inch everything will match up!! but i have good trust in the place i am taking it too they helped me out with my camaro lining up the hood etc etc, and they will be able to fix it if not then it wont be fixable!!! but when it gets painted it will be SEXYYY!! and i WILL post pics, when i get all my decals exhaust etc on!!!

[ November 16, 2005, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Chet Mo and the Camaro ]

AAahh, I was hoping for pics. Congrats anyway and post pics soon.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

yea a post like this is no good wihtout pics! haha get em up!
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i was explaining my situation about it not linign up and telling you what problems i ran into!!!

Comment

TTIWWOP
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i will ddelete the ****ing thread ok!!!!!!!!!DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
            tHREAD is worthless dont read it!!!! every thread in the appearnce forum has to have pics!!!!!!

Comment

lol
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

so you goin with the blue stripes on it or no?
                disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Please make sure they get your vin when matching the paint... White can be horrendous if its not mixed right..

Comment

ha they dont need my vin the will custom match it, my front bumper has been repainted any way, PLUS my gold camaro was repainted and a deeper gold than factory this place was the only ppl that could guarantee to match my front bumper and well they did, and they did a good job, i figure if they can match a custom gold then this shouldnt be a problem!!

Comment

i still say go with black stripes :D but congrats on the hood.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X