is there anyway to fix this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there anyway to fix this?

(im sorry ive been a post whore lately but ive had alot of questions).
    This morning my mom was pulling out of the garage and didnt see my car and backed into the nose of my car. Its not damaged its just scuffed really bad. I just had it replaced and painted over the summer so im pretty upset. I can see some small spider cracks and i was wondering is there anyway to fix them without replacing the whole bumper? :(
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

you can take it to a body shop and just ask them to paint that one spot. that is what i did when that heppend to me. and it turned out great
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

im going to call around i just hope they dont charge me an arm and a leg. This one place i called when i wanted it painted over the summer would have charged 400 bucks for just the bumper.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X