Black Taillights, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Taillights, anyone?

Does anyone have black taillights of any kind? And.. I'm not talking about the covers.. I mean real taillights.. hook me up with some pics, pleaaassse...
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

3 coats vht night shades, 3 coats clear
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

*1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

^^Is that the spray-on stuff? I like the way it looks.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too.. thanks a lot for posting that beautiful pic Articacid! Did the spray stick to the plastic of the lens ok without any problems? Also, did you buff it out so there wasn't any orange peel? I wouldn't mind trying that on my stock lights, but I don't wanna screw em' up.

Topherv6, is that the spray also, do you know? Thanks for posting.

[ November 24, 2005, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Shirl ]
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

yeah it stuck pretty good. i did scuff them up with 800 grit 1st though. you have to clean them very good to prevent it from fish eyeing. in that pic there not sanded and buffed, but since then i have done it and there flat as can be.

its not very hard at all to do it. just clean them up , mask it off, and spray thin even coats.
            <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

its fairly easy to get vht to lay right. a simple prep and you should be in business.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X