Some Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pics

Heres some pics with the Z06's and clar corners. So from the Sick-Sixx forum. Some pics of the ride...

Cp

looks good, i like the wheels and the wing. if you ask me, i think it needs more black accents. have you ever thought about getting the top painted black?

or maybe black or blue stripes?

[ August 22, 2003: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yeah, too much white, black or blue would set it off nicely
      RedlineVSix

Comment

Sweet! There is something about a white car that looks so sharp. I never liked them until I finally got one and then I understood.
        <b>Mike</b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mcjoslyn\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Camaro</a><br />Light Pewter Metallic Convertible<br />AU0,A31,C60,DG7,F41,GU6,K34,L36,M30,T82,T96,UN0<p ><b>If it can\'t be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.</b>

Comment

What happened to the centercaps on the wheels? And also I don't know if my monitor resolution is bad or what, are they polished aluminum or some kind of gun metal finish? I was looking at your webpage. It would be really really sweet if you got an SS hood and put orange stripes down the whole car. I was kind of liking those white rims you had on there, with the red calipers. Anyway, you should think about getting a grille also. I don't know how the SLP grille would look on a white car but something would be nice. Anyway nice work man.

Comment

Yeah, the wheels are stock Z06, so they are gunmetal gray or whatever they call it, not silver and not polished. The centercaps I never got and havent had the $$ to throw down to get em, so thats on hold. Ive thought about painting the roof black, and ill prolly do it, again soemthing to do in the future. Im not a big fan of stripes of any kind, so Im not to shure about that. A grill is sounding like a good idea, ill check that out. Thanks for the opinions and compliments.

Cp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              1 day ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X