X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newly Redone 94

a few of the pics i have right now
    Let Me Know What You Guys Think Of It, and What u think i could add to it

94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

A lot of people are not big fans, but blackouts would look good on it. Other than that it looks awesome. Haven't seen the letter inserts on a firebird but black ones may help set off the back a little.

Nothing at all wrong with it now though. Sharp as hell!

Comment

Car looks sweeet. Especially with those GFX. I prefer the 93-97 Ram Air hood on those bodies though. Just my 2 cents. Your hood looks like it kinda sticks up at the corner behind the driver's side headlight??? Where did you get the hood?

BTW: You and a lot of other members take some really good pictures. Great angles! Did you use a digital camera? [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      ~02 W68 Crow-Black Bird~<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dravensbird02\" target=\"_blank\">scratch n sniff</a>

Comment

Car looks great! You may want to level off the tips though, they're a little crooked.

Comment

get the honeycomb back lights :D

Comment

Thats my car in the future, exactly what I want...except I'd like bigger rims (same rims though with low pro) and bagged [img]smile.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=401701\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red Firebird</a>

Comment

thanks

yea it was with a digital camera

i was planin on doin the 99 collector edition stripes in black on the hood, black corner light, fillin pontiac in inblack, the firebird emblems black, and the honey comb tail lights i just wanted to see if u guys would say the same
              94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

Car is looking good... I'd look into a lowering kit. I know I know, I need one too, i'm working on it. Then maybee i'd check into whats giong on with those exhaust tips, they're looking just a little crooked. Before you think about even dropping all that cash down for some honey comb taillights i'd get a T/A hatch man. Ur car is really nice though man, reminds me a lot of my camaro. Great job!!!

Comment

your car looks awesome... i think it might do well with some blackouts myself. the gfx look really good. i have never seen that hood in person, but it looks pretty mean. nice job. way to be unique. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

nice pictures you took also. i went out to take some pics of my car before i go back to school tomorrow. i think ill go post about that now...

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

thanks again for the complements

so would u guys say the Blackouts or the Honeycombs for the rear
                    I think Honeycombs but it seems the votes go both ways

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      5 hours ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X