Rusrty Tips..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusrty Tips..

I have rust spots all over the chrome exhaust tips on my firebird. The guy that owned it before me obviously didn't take care of them at all after he put them on.... or he bought really crappy ones that rust in 2 seconds. Does anyone know anyway to get this rust off or do I just have to get new ones to make the rust go away? I like these and would like to save them if its possible because they really aren't too bad yet but I want to stop it before they get bad
    Black 2000 Firebird w/ 3.42\'s, LSD, !maf, Whisper Lid, FTRA, K&N Filter. <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/metallica_forever_69\" target=\"_blank\">My Crappy Page</a>

Take a brillow pad and scrub them with it (It won't sractch) then i'd polish them up to maybee protect them a little bit better. I'd invest in some stainless steel tips so they wouldn't rust though in the future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      4 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X