hi beam light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi beam light

my bro has a 96 camaro and was wondering where can he get one with pay big dollors he went to pepboys and they want $180 for he diffrent auto stores and they dont even cary it and know the dealer ship is not the way to go and i know the junk might have one but i wont hold my breath on that when do i see 4th gen in the pick a part so if any could help my bro it would be nice
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

opps im mean with out paying big dollers
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

grammer class!!! 96s have sealed beams... its harder to change the lights. if you do a search you can find some of the tricks other owners have done to replace the bulbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X