What is the best looking F-body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best looking F-body?

I owned two camaros so far, a 1997 30th anniverary camaro, and now a 2001 camaro convertible v6. I want to buy a ls1 soon, because I'm tired of being annoyed by ghetto-*** 5.0s. and it piss me off that I can't beat them, even though they're one of the most ghettost cars on the road today. Anyway, what do you guys think is the best looking 4th gen F-body? If I get an ls1, which one do you think is going to attract the most attention, especially from girls. I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," and my friends and I have had many debates over this topic, but state your opinions, I'm curious. Is it the ls1 Trans am ws6, ls1 camaro ss, lt1 camaro.......etc.
    2001 Red Camaro Convertible v6<br />A4<br />Mods: Flowmaster muffler, Cold Air Underhood Induction, K&N air filer, HPP III, 180 degree Powerstat, 3.73 GM gear ratio, Heavy Duty Zexel-Torsen differential, 2.75\" Trans am I-pipe, 3\" Perfection Catalytic Converter, 245/50/16 v rated Yokohama tires.<br />Best Time so far: 1/4 mile 15.18, 89.3 mph,

WS6 all the way. it give you the mean look when any car runs up on side of you. Sexy look when the ladies checkout your ride and makes you look like the man when your riddin in it. How could you beat that.
    My ride: <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/youngdeezy\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/youngdeezy</a><br />98 Firebird 3.8L A4<br />Mods:80 seires flow master muffler<br />dual exhaust 3\" pipes,whisper lid<br />k&N filter,3.42 gears and LSD, 180 thermostat, free ram air mod & 1/2\" raised air box + some apperance mods<br />1/4 mile 15.8 @ 85mph<p>I\'ll see you in the traffic...

Comment

98+ ws.6 [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

97 Camaro with a Ls1 in it. Umm oh you mean you wanna buy one ummm of course its a 1999 Hugger Orange SS.
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Call it nostalgic, but I think the 1969 Camaro RS/SS looks the meanest out of all F-Bodies. Especially with a mean set of 17" chrome rims on it.
          I like the older style muscle cars, but I think the 4th gen SS's and WS6's are a strong second runner-up, especially with them cool raptor hoods :cool:

Just my opinion.

-Marc
          sigpic

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hockeyman:
            I like the older style muscle cars, but I think the 4th gen SS's and WS6's are a strong second runner-up, especially with them cool raptor hoods :cool:
            <hr></blockquote>

WS6s have WS6 hoods. You must be thinking of the Firehawk..
            <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

I agree, Ls1 Trans am ws6 is a car that men everwhere would admire, and it also works with the ladies. Thats my first choice, but the car looks too muscular and lumpy, it doesn't have the sleek look of a sports car. The 98+ camaro ss does have the styling and the sleekless that Im looking for, but its too played it, those cars are everywhere. If I ever get one, one way to make it stand out from the crowd is to add some stripes. The 35th anniverary stripes looks pimpin'.
              The ws6 doesn't need much to make it look good, its very unique looking, and its rare, you'll definitely be notice when you drive that.
              2001 Red Camaro Convertible v6<br />A4<br />Mods: Flowmaster muffler, Cold Air Underhood Induction, K&N air filer, HPP III, 180 degree Powerstat, 3.73 GM gear ratio, Heavy Duty Zexel-Torsen differential, 2.75\" Trans am I-pipe, 3\" Perfection Catalytic Converter, 245/50/16 v rated Yokohama tires.<br />Best Time so far: 1/4 mile 15.18, 89.3 mph,

Comment

I'm gonna have to say go with the WS6. Best looking 4th gen F-body IMO.
                1996 Camaro RS Bright Red<br />3.8L V6 A4 3.42\'s<br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />Y87 Performance Package

Comment

I agree w/ hockeyman with the exception of the 17's, but 4th gen I would have to go with a WS6
                  Andrew

Comment

98 base model firebird, I dont care for the ws6 hood

70-72 split bumper Camaro

77-80 camaro
                    I have made a lot of money in my life, most of which I spent on cars and women.<p>The rest I have blown.

Comment

There's an old phrase that goes..

If you want to attract a guy's attention with a car, put power in it.

If you want to attract a girl's attention with a car, give it a nice paint job.

Get the WS6 with the ram air hood, it's killer.

Make sure you get a nice paint job and some sweet rims too. Best of both worlds.
                      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

99 30th TA, 97 SS, any firebird w/ Mecham hood, mecham rear wing, and Wings West W-type GFX.
                        2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

this one...

and a 98+ bright red WS6...

merlin

[ May 28, 2003: Message edited by: redbird00 ]

[ May 28, 2003: Message edited by: redbird00 ]</p>
                          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Ok that read car is pimpin. Even though Im a camaro guy all the way I had to admit that. I was looking at a bright orange ( customized) wings west WS6 and comparing it to my bright green (customized) wings wset everything camaro. I got the SS hood so that made it fare to judge them. I came to the conclusion that I liked the front end of the bird more because of the headlights. It just looks more like a poor mans vette to me if that makes since. But the rear was totaly different. I prefer the rear of the camaro anyday over the bird. I wonder if its possible to put a camaro rear end on a firebird? That would be truly pimpin in my eyes. Anyway I give it to the camaro cas I can live with the camaro as a full package. I cant live with the rear end of the bird. No offense to my f- body brothers.
                            Powerdyne 98 a4 convert<br /><br /> stock 16.6 @ 86 <br /> <br /> 6 lbs boost 15.1 @ 90 <br /> <br /> 04 A4 2.73 geared white Corvette Coupe<br /> <br /> stock- 13.5 @ 103 <br /><br />LS6 conversion-13.1 @ 107 <br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/greenglow98\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/greenglow98</a> ( pics of intercooled powerdyne)

Comment

70's split bumper camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X