No announcement yet.

let me see those 93 through 95 3.4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Pyro howmuch was that hood, and where did ya get it from...I have the same model car ;) that looks nice!!!

[ August 27, 2003: Message edited by: Transbird3.4v6 ]</p>
    NEW RIDE: 2000 Trans Am LS1 5.7L<p>1993 Firebird 3.4 V6 --TRADE IN<br />02 T/A Taillights and centerfillerpanel (Transbird)hehe<br />K&N airfilter<br />Magnaflow Muffler

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
      Exploding starters
      by Kubes
      Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
      i bought this car a couple...
      6 days ago
    • 2.8 Bird
      Thinking about going back to 180 stat
      by 2.8 Bird
      It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
      6 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Found some led reverse bulbs
      by ssms5411
      My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
      2 weeks ago
    • Fruitgrower231
      Having some electrical issues
      by Fruitgrower231
      95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
      2 weeks ago
    • SixShooter'00Camaro
      OG’s check in!
      by SixShooter'00Camaro
      Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X