Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my ride

http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6camarov6
    please sign my guestbook and tell me what u think.

Thankz

the car looks good man. allow me to make some suggestions. since you have your interior done up in red, i think if you got some red fillins, painted the brakes red, maybe some 96 taillights (all red), any sort of red accent on the outside would complement the inside really well. just a suggestion. nice looking car.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

thankz loochy, i am goin to paint the calipers red and get the fill ins and also get a camaro windsheild banner.

Comment

You car looks pretty mean in a few of those shots. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Did you dye your rear seats red or something? they looked sorta like they had a red tint to them, looks cool if you did.
        AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

no i didnt dye them i have the limited edition Red accent cloth only 643 camaroz were ever made with this cloth interior.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camarozrule:
            no i didnt dye them i have the limited edition Red accent cloth only 643 camaroz were ever made with this cloth interior.<hr></blockquote>

i noticed those red seats as well. they look really nice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Good to know my eyes werent playing tricks on me, haha. It does look very cool though, I like that a lot
              AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

actually some pp(like 5) told me they didnt like the red pieces. 4 off these ppl including my ex gf and her ******* friends who i cought tryin to break into my car and steal my pieces they wur scared ****less when i jumped out of my house i purposly left the doors opened lol i got a tip from one of my ex's "good" friend. but everybody else loves them.

Comment

Hey man I painted the exact same parts you did, but if you want it to stand out more paint the counsole and the gauge trim red as well.I did and it looks sweet!!
                  97\' CaMaRo RS

Comment

im thinkin of doin the speedo but i dont want to do the console.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                      Exploding starters
                      by Kubes
                      Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                      i bought this car a couple...
                      1 week ago
                    • 2.8 Bird
                      Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Found some led reverse bulbs
                      by ssms5411
                      My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • Fruitgrower231
                      Having some electrical issues
                      by Fruitgrower231
                      95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • SixShooter'00Camaro
                      OG’s check in!
                      by SixShooter'00Camaro
                      Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X