Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try the stripes off ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2416433065

40 bucks and they look exaclty like the rksport stripes. What ya guys think?
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
    Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

I bought some regular decals from him before, very good vinyl. I asked the 1st person who bought them and they said its very good quality, the stripes are not too thick and the guy ships very fast. The only question is for the price they may fade after 16-20 months of sun and rain. I might get some too, i have hood pins on now so if i get those ill have to nix the hood pins.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CamaroRob97:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2416433065

40 bucks and they look exaclty like the rksport stripes. What ya guys think?
      <hr></blockquote>

Look at my link below. I bought the stripes from him, and he sent me PLENTY of stripes incase of ford buyers...I mean blunders.
      Nice kit, and it arrived within two days after payment. I recommend him [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      The only thing the kit doesn't have is the outline pinstriping that original heritage stripes come with. PepBoys sells the pinstriping, but I like my car without em'.

-Marc

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: hockeyman ]</p>
      sigpic

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hockeyman:

Look at my link below. I bought the stripes from him, and he sent me PLENTY of stripes incase of ford buyers...I mean blunders.
        Nice kit, and it arrived within two days after payment. I recommend him [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        The only thing the kit doesn't have is the outline pinstriping that original heritage stripes come with. PepBoys sells the pinstriping, but I like my car without em'.

-Marc

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: hockeyman ]
        <hr></blockquote>

are you supposed to wax over them or clearcoat over them so that they last longer after you put them on?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gregmondro:

are you supposed to wax over them or clearcoat over them so that they last longer after you put them on?
          <hr></blockquote>

After applying them, I washed my car, and waxed right over the stripes. The black vinyl came out very nice with a coat of wax on em'. I'm not gonna clearcoat them just incase I decide to remove them one day. After you apply them and let them dry, they kinda mold to the body of the car with the exception of tiny bubbles. The bubbles can be popped, or just let the hot sun do the job for you.

-Marc
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            2 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X