Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby

Nothing more relaxing than spending quality time with my car :D
    This is the first time all summer that I have had a whole day with nothing to do, figured I'd make her look nice. Here's a coupla pics, I threw some more on my webpage.

Gosh, she shines up good :cool:
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

lookin good! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

That looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
        lookin good! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
        That looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Thanks!! :D
        now its probably gonna rain lol
        millionformarriage.org

Comment

i couldnt see the rest of the pics cause i was blinded. haha. i waxed and washed 4 like 3 hours and the nxt day it rained cats and dogs.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camarozrule:
            i couldnt see the rest of the pics cause i was blinded. haha. i waxed and washed 4 like 3 hours and the nxt day it rained cats and dogs.<hr></blockquote>

yeah its pretty cloudy today :(
            I think she's gonna stay in the garage
            "MOM! I need to drive your car" :D
            millionformarriage.org

Comment

Murphy's law: it always rains the day after you wash and wax your car. :D Looks real nice, as you know I love the color. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

ahh I love that color
                This revelation, is the death of ignorance...<br /><a href=\"http://www.quicktimeperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.quicktimeperformance.com</a>

Comment

Looks great! pretty color [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camarorulz:
                    Murphy's law: it always rains the day after you wash and wax your car. :D Looks real nice, as you know I love the color. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Messi4h:
                    ahh I love that color<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shirl:
                    Looks great! pretty color [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
                    Thanks for the compliments! I fell in love with the color long before it was actually in the driveway. I can't stand to leave it covered with dirt :D gotta show her off
                    millionformarriage.org

Comment

This is off topic, but LD you might want to make your subs a little less visible. THe reason I say this is because my car got broken into last night, and they stole everything of value out of it. :mad: I had my amp. up top where it could be seen. Just thought I would warn you.
                      1995 3.4-Blackouts, 3 10\" MTX Subs, High flow cat, Faze voltmeter & air/fuel gauges Kenwood 800w amp,80\'s series Flowmaster, . ....more to come

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95slowcar:
                        This is off topic, but LD you might want to make your subs a little less visible. THe reason I say this is because my car got broken into last night, and they stole everything of value out of it. :mad: I had my amp. up top where it could be seen. Just thought I would warn you.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks, but thats the only spot I have for them. I thought about that when I first put them in.
                        Problems I have are, I need a spot for my t-tops, and the stealth box is too expensive, and how else am I gonna fit 2 12's in there :D
                        My car is garaged every night, with an alarm on my car and the garage door, so it's pretty safe at night. I will probably get something to cover them up while I am in school or something, but for the most part I'm in good shape.
                        Sorry about yours getting broke into, hope you find who did it :(
                        millionformarriage.org

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                          Exploding starters
                          by Kubes
                          Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                          i bought this car a couple...
                          1 week ago
                        • 2.8 Bird
                          Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Found some led reverse bulbs
                          by ssms5411
                          My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • Fruitgrower231
                          Having some electrical issues
                          by Fruitgrower231
                          95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • SixShooter'00Camaro
                          OG’s check in!
                          by SixShooter'00Camaro
                          Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X