Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent 5 hours washing and waxing my baby

Nothing more relaxing than spending quality time with my car :D
    This is the first time all summer that I have had a whole day with nothing to do, figured I'd make her look nice. Here's a coupla pics, I threw some more on my webpage.

Gosh, she shines up good :cool:
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

lookin good! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

That looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
        lookin good! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
        That looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Thanks!! :D
        now its probably gonna rain lol
        millionformarriage.org

Comment

i couldnt see the rest of the pics cause i was blinded. haha. i waxed and washed 4 like 3 hours and the nxt day it rained cats and dogs.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camarozrule:
            i couldnt see the rest of the pics cause i was blinded. haha. i waxed and washed 4 like 3 hours and the nxt day it rained cats and dogs.<hr></blockquote>

yeah its pretty cloudy today :(
            I think she's gonna stay in the garage
            "MOM! I need to drive your car" :D
            millionformarriage.org

Comment

Murphy's law: it always rains the day after you wash and wax your car. :D Looks real nice, as you know I love the color. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

ahh I love that color
                This revelation, is the death of ignorance...<br /><a href=\"http://www.quicktimeperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.quicktimeperformance.com</a>

Comment

Looks great! pretty color [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camarorulz:
                    Murphy's law: it always rains the day after you wash and wax your car. :D Looks real nice, as you know I love the color. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Messi4h:
                    ahh I love that color<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shirl:
                    Looks great! pretty color [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
                    Thanks for the compliments! I fell in love with the color long before it was actually in the driveway. I can't stand to leave it covered with dirt :D gotta show her off
                    millionformarriage.org

Comment

This is off topic, but LD you might want to make your subs a little less visible. THe reason I say this is because my car got broken into last night, and they stole everything of value out of it. :mad: I had my amp. up top where it could be seen. Just thought I would warn you.
                      1995 3.4-Blackouts, 3 10\" MTX Subs, High flow cat, Faze voltmeter & air/fuel gauges Kenwood 800w amp,80\'s series Flowmaster, . ....more to come

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95slowcar:
                        This is off topic, but LD you might want to make your subs a little less visible. THe reason I say this is because my car got broken into last night, and they stole everything of value out of it. :mad: I had my amp. up top where it could be seen. Just thought I would warn you.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks, but thats the only spot I have for them. I thought about that when I first put them in.
                        Problems I have are, I need a spot for my t-tops, and the stealth box is too expensive, and how else am I gonna fit 2 12's in there :D
                        My car is garaged every night, with an alarm on my car and the garage door, so it's pretty safe at night. I will probably get something to cover them up while I am in school or something, but for the most part I'm in good shape.
                        Sorry about yours getting broke into, hope you find who did it :(
                        millionformarriage.org

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X