What can I do with a bent rim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do with a bent rim?

I just recently put new tires on my 17'' Konig Monsoons and they guy at the shop told me my front pass. rim was slightly bent. He said as a result he couldn't get a "true balance" and that at high speeds I may notice a slight vibration.

Now, these rims are a couple years old. They have some scratches, but I still get many compliments! So, what can I do? Does Konig repair rims? Does anyone? Should I just buy 1 new one?

I've been checking Ebay often in hopes to find 1 for sale, but no luck. Instead I found a set of Enkei RSF2's. They look nice even though I dont think they're as wide as my konig's. Anyway, Im not too sure of our car's bolt pattern. I dont want to buy rims w/o knowing the correct pattern.

Anyone interested in a set of Konig Monsoons for real cheap!? The fronts are 17x7 and the rear's are 17x9. 1 Front is slightly bent, and the rest have minimal scratches. I dont know how I can sell 3 rims? Any suggestions/offers?
    Thanks!
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

What do you mean by "real cheap"? I might be interested, even with the bent rim.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X