Wings West SS Spoiler - Posing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings West SS Spoiler - Posing?

I can get my hands on a new Wings West SS spoiler for $275. While I love the look of the spoiler (much more stylish, much fresher looking)... I wouldn't want to pose or disrespect the authority that the SS commands.
    What are your alls thoughts? I've looked at the other spoilers... and I just don't like any of them! The only other one I'd consider is maybe the RS wing or styles like it.
    Does anyone have pics of their Camaro w/ SS style spoiler or RS style spoiler?

Thanks all.
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Go for it... if you like the way it looks... buy it.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Look at my car, link is in the sig.

I am not posing at all, I just like the look of the parts.

If I wanted to be a real poser I'd put SS emblems on the car.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiLOTLiTE:
        Look at my car, link is in the sig.

I am not posing at all, I just like the look of the parts.

If I wanted to be a real poser I'd put SS emblems on the car.
        <hr></blockquote>

EXACTLY! Look how sweet PiLoT's car looks..he aint posing unless he has SS badges on it..I would do the same but im poor now..anyways do what you like man.
        2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

Pilot -

How much did your wing cost you?
          2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Im not posing, I love my spoiler. I paid $335 with shipping but it took 2 months to get it from wings west.
            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Dude go for it! I want one too. Is there any way you could hook me up with one for 275? Oh and are you talking about the 98+ SS spoiler? That'd be so sweet if you could hook me up with a deal one one! :D
              ---<br />-\'95 3.4L M5 Camaro

Comment

as long as you dont put SS emblems all over you car, you arent posing as an SS. I was worried about what people would say about my hood, when all they says is, "damn, nice hood", not "you dont have an ss, ***". I say go for it, and heck, if you wanna put SS on your car go for it, its your car, however, if\when you race, it puts out a bad name for our big brother ss's and z28's. lol.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by StockV6Cam:
                  Dude go for it! I want one too. Is there any way you could hook me up with one for 275? Oh and are you talking about the 98+ SS spoiler? That'd be so sweet if you could hook me up with a deal one one! :D <hr></blockquote>

E-Mail me. cbeasley02@hotmail.com.

As for everyone else - thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna go for it!

Comment

Just placed my order :eek:

I hope it's not on back order [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

I'll find out tomorrow [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Pics will be taken once installed!

[img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

If you order it from Wings West I can tell you it is, They told me they never catch up with orders and ship by who ordered first, Mine took 2 months.
                      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

hey man it would look awesome hopefully yours will fit better than mine did boo wings west
                        2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

yeah, I had to shave it down, then after I took it off again to fix my light I couldnt get it back on right. Now its up about a 1/2 inch on the drivers side.

Comment

Hmm. I thought I had recalled some comments like that on the spoiler... so I had actually just planned to leave my body man the car and let him do as much work as he needs. Hopefully it can get here in time for Spring Break so I can do that a lot easier.

Comment

Hey, for all you that want the SS wing from wings west, i got mine for 295 brand new off of ebay, before i bought mine, i always saw them on there. Just go to ebay and search SS spoiler. It took about 2 weeks for shipping. The fitting was kind of off, but it looks alot better then stock one.
                              98 silver 3.8 A4, cold air induction, K&N filter<br />Flowmaster 80 series muffler, 2.5\" pipes, Trans go shift kit<br />corvette servo, Big end performance trans cooler<br />:Apperance:<br />Chrome SS wheels, 4\" cowl induction hood, SS spoiler,<br /> Tint: 36% sides, 5% rear,<br />Rear camaro indention black, big bow tie in rear window

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                                Exploding starters
                                by Kubes
                                Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                                i bought this car a couple...
                                1 week ago
                              • 2.8 Bird
                                Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Found some led reverse bulbs
                                by ssms5411
                                My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • Fruitgrower231
                                Having some electrical issues
                                by Fruitgrower231
                                95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                OG’s check in!
                                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X