Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cars

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/782638

Gotta get some pics of the 94, but shes im storage at my gmas. i will get pics soon though.
    1997 Camaro 15.3@91 with a 2.35 60ft-B&M Ripper, SLP Knob, SLP CAI, LT1 DS, EBC Pads. 1994 Camaro(Sadly Sold)-Hi flow cat, custom flowmaster american thunder cat back, KN FIPK, Accel wires, Plat plugs, 160 thermo, Fastchip, Pacesetters.

nice car man [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Nice car. Time to get some hockeystick stripes and an aftermarket shifter. Might want to change those stocker rims too ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
        Nice car. Time to get some hockeystick stripes and an aftermarket shifter. Might want to change those stocker rims too ;)
        yea the shifter is the first thing im doin. gotta pay her off first htough.
        1997 Camaro 15.3@91 with a 2.35 60ft-B&M Ripper, SLP Knob, SLP CAI, LT1 DS, EBC Pads. 1994 Camaro(Sadly Sold)-Hi flow cat, custom flowmaster american thunder cat back, KN FIPK, Accel wires, Plat plugs, 160 thermo, Fastchip, Pacesetters.

Comment

Build up the webpage some more and the car! Looks good, what do you have planned for it?
          2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter:
            Build up the webpage some more and the car! Looks good, what do you have planned for it?
            Pacesetters, hi flow cat, hooker cat back, SLP CAI, 160 thermo, plat plugs/wires, posi sittin in my garage, short throw, LCA's, set of falken tires, and STB. just gotta get the car paid off by selling my 94.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              2 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X